Building Information Modeling is becoming increasingly popular for the implementation of investment projects. According to analysts' forecasts, in the coming years almost all the information inside the system "engineer-manager-supplier-contractor" will be implemented digitally. Analysis of modern Russian practice shows a certain lag in the construction industry, while almost 100% of Russian projects are completed with a violation of the planned timing of entry and budget excess.
According to the Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation Mikhail Men, the use of BIM technologies only in building design and construction process will allow to save up to 20% of the funds for construction of facilities. In addition, the use of BIM will reduce administrative barriers and shorten down the construction time.
We invite developers and building designers of security systems to use TB Forum 2018 as an effective entry point to major projects. Book your space now:
- BIM technologies for designing, construction and operation of objects
- Changes in the organizational and economic model of the investment and construction complex in the context of the application of BIM-technologies
- BIM-technologies for state and commercial customers
- Use of BIM technologies at the stages of justification of investments, development of design and working documentation
- The role of information technology in the implementation of industrial policy