On October 30, within the preparation for TB Forum 2020, a consultation meeting will be held under the name of "Safety of Arctic industry facilities, oil & gas, power sector and transport. Design and operation".
At the meeting it is planned to discuss real case studies taking into account industry specifics: in transport and transport infrastructure facilities, in industry, oil & gas, energy.
Representatives of following companies are invited to participate: Rosneft, Lukoil, Nornickel, Novatek, Severstal, Alrosa, Sibur Holding, Phosagro, Gazprom, Rosatom, Nenets oil company, Russian Railways, Autonomous nonprofit organization Polar Initiative, technical committee No 187 "Research in polar regions" ROSSTANDART.
Topics for discussion:
- Priority tasks to ensure anti-terrorist security of facilities in the Arctic;
- Principles and features of construction of security systems of facilities located in the Arctic zone;
- Features of security systems development for industrial, oil & gas and energy facilities located in the Arctic zone;
- Efficiency of used technical means for prompt decision-making on response to alarming events;
- Approaches to the implementation of the requirements of the legislation of Russia in the field of security and anti-terrorist protection of facilities.
Roman Gudov, Nornickel:
"TB Forum is considered to be one of the leading events in the field of security. Its main quality is multi – format. Representatives of corporate protection departments, manufacturers of special machinery and equipment, and developers of promising solutions in this area work in one place. As a communication platform, the forum gives an opportunity to have a direct dialogue with representatives of the legislative and executive authorities, regulatory and supervisory authorities, which in total has a positive effect, helping companies to plan their targeted investments in a balanced way in the context of the common tasks of development of the national system of economic security of the country."
Поделитесь вашими идеями