Big data technologies will bring 4.2 trillion rubles to the Russian economics by 2024. Also the percentage of data in different sphere of economics, available for analyses, will be increased significantly. The technologies need 195 billion rubles to be invested for their development.
The project of the road map of developing the technology of Big Data was prepared by the National Centre of informatizations together with ForPost company, included in X-Holding. The document was created within the federal project "Digital technologies" of the national program "Digital economics". It divides technologies of big data into 4 sub technologies: sub technology of data collection, sub technology of data storage, sub technology of data processing and management (includes technologies of data enrichment) and sub technology of data output (includes predicative analytics).
The authors of the road map consider that the development of big data technologies will bring an additional investments in GDP in the amount of 1.94 trillion rubles by 2021. This amount will grow to 4.2 trillion rubles by 2024.
What is more, by 2024 thanks to the technologies of big data, the field of mining of minerals will get additionally 430 billion rubles, trade and repair – 878 billion rubles, real estate – 252 billion rubles, building and construction – 480 billion rubles, transportation and storage – 235 billion rubles, finance and insurance – 141 billion rubles, healthcare and social services – 314 billion rubles, manufacturing industries – 408 billion rubles, communications and IT – 81 billion rubles.
352 billion rubles will be also received in the field of administration due to the big data, 292 billion rubles – in the sphere of state management, military security and social security, 271 billion rubles – in the field of professional, scientific and technical activities , 54 billion rubles – in the sector of electricity, gas and steam.
- In the field of mineral extraction, the use of big data will help to improve the efficiency of mineral exploration 2.5 times and to improve indicators of industrial safety 2 times. Drilling speed will be increased by 10%, and digital twins will predict more than 75% of production accidents.
- In the area of trade and repair, the use of big data will reduce losses in the production, transportation and storage of goods by 10%. 75% of proposals will be formed on the basis of analysis of consumer activity, and 25% of proposals will be formed taking into account cross-industry markets.
- In the sphere of real estate and building, half of housing construction, 75% of shopping and entertainment facilities and all transport infrastructure facilities will be built when predicting the settlement, traffic flows, congestion of the residential area and commercial traffic. The risks of non-repayment when using credit funds in construction will be reduced by 10%, the cost of construction will be reduced by 5% and the costs of operation of constructed facilities will be reduced by 50%.
- In the sphere of transportation and storage, travel time on city routes will be reduced by 10% and utilization of trucks will be increased by the same amount. Delivery time of goods by rail will be reduced by 15%.
- In the sphere of finance and insurance, thanks to big data, 80% of proposals will be formed on the analysis of consumer activity and 75% of credit proposals will take into account cross-industry scoring models. Also issuance of irrevocable loan products will be reduced by 25%.
- In the sphere of healthcare and social services the half of diagnosis in oncology, cardiovascular diseases and infectious diseases will be put using big data. And 15% of medicaments will be prescribed with a personalized approach.
- In the sphere of state management the half of solutions, taken by state bodies, will be based on big data analysis, also the half of statistic data will be collected with the use of alternative methods of receiving primary data. 90% of geographic information systems (GIS) will be available for business.
- In the sphere of communications and IT, thanks to big data, 75% of proposals will be formed on the basis of analysis of perspective technologies and the same part of consumers will be satisfied by the quality of communication services. Also 30% of offers will take into account cross-platform consumers preferences.