The International "Security & Safety Technologies” Forum 2018 was successfully held in Moscow, February 13 to 15. TB Forum is the largest annual meeting of security leaders responsible for security of organizations and citizens of the country.
For the specialists from every branch and each sector of the Russian economy the Organizing Committee of the Forum implemented a special program of meetings, conferences & technology review in the interests of real projects in every industry: transport, sports and mass events, urban infrastructure, construction, industrial facilities, oil & energy, financial sector or retail.
Vladimir Shelepov, Deputy General Director for Business Development, Asteros Group:
"The International "Security & Safety Technologies” Forum is one of the key annual events that brings together government officials, industry organizations and technology companies involved in security sector of the country's infrastructure." Asteros "Group traditionally participates in this Forum, and one of the main reasons is the detailed conference program, professional and interesting audience and high level of organization. Coordinated work, positive attitude and the high level set by the organizers - are three components of TB Forum’s success ".
New & Special at TB Forum 2018:
- 28% more exhibitors - All-Russian Review of New Solutions and Technologies attracted delegates from 85 regions of Russia and CIS countries;
- Conference program was supported by partners and sponsors: Asteros Group, Huawei, RNT, MTS, Confident, MobilityLab, Security Code, Videointelligence, ITV | AxxonSoft, Krok, Prosoft-Biometrics, MTB, Nec, Beward;
- Industry oriented conference program, effective environment for strengthening interdepartmental cooperation and joint creation of solutions for the security of transport, city, sports events, construction sites, industry, oil & eneregy, financial organizations and retail sectors;
- New topics of conferences and round tables: digital economy, BIM-technologies in construction, drones in security, fire protection of industrial objects. Total 12 specific events in the program;
- 226 speakers: regulators, largest buyers, developers, experts;
- 30% more pre-registered visitors and delegates;
- Special business match-making program with regulators, buyers, integrators and solution partners, focused on the features of purchasing models, specifics of requirements and modern technologies.
See you at TB Forum 2019
February, 12 - 14!