We present the largest tenders in May related to the implementation of the safe city and safe region projects. The largest tender is the reconstruction of the regional automated centralized notification system on the territory of three pilot municipalities in the Komi Republic. The initial maximum price is more than 95 million rubles.
- Reconstruction of the regional automated centralized notification system under the safe city project on the territory of pilot municipalities of the Komi Republic – 95 575 000.00 rubles. The customer is Rostelecom.
- Purchase of video image services in 2020 for the system of technological support of regional public security and management of safe region in the framework of the project to equip the entrances of apartment buildings with video surveillance cameras for the needs of the administration of the Odintsovo city district – 30 936 160.00 rubles. The customer is the center for municipal procurement of the Odintsovo city district.
- Services for maintenance, modernization and development of the safe region system – 14 249 088.00 rubles. The customer is the purchasing center of the Stupino city district of the Moscow region.
- Video image services for the system of technological support of regional public security and management of safe region on the territory of the city district of Istra – 12 931 560.00 rubles. The customer is the purchasing center.
- The execution of the approved documentation based on the results of the technical inspection of the video surveillance system of the hardware and software safe city complex on the territory of the city of Sovetskaya Gavan – 8 920 000.00 rubles. The customer is the Administration of the city of Sovetskaya Gavan of the Khabarovsk territory.
The XXVI International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies is a continuous communication program for customers, regulators and suppliers. Even now every week customers and solution providers discuss current issues in an online format. Every month online conferences are held with demonstrations of real projects, industrial cases and modern technologies. And on February 9-11, 2021, we will be happy to see everyone at a real, not virtual event - you are invited to the all-Russian technology review and 15 industry conferences!