The 25th Anniversary International Forum of Security and Safety Technologies 2020 is a business support in the project market and the market of large government and corporate customers
Participation in the Forum is a unique opportunity to get access to specific projects and offer solutions to potential buyers from government customers and major corporations. This is the basis for the development of the company and the growth of the quality of its products.
Your solution to participate is a natural, highly efficient and risk-free chance to get the maximum from the most reputable event in Russia and also you can get a lot of business contacts, meetings, negotiations with people making the decision on purchases.
The intensive program of private meetings of our participants with customers in VIP-Lounge during all three days of the Forum will continue the annual all-going series of events.
3 days | 15 private meetings with buyers from the key industries of the Russian economics | 5 major enterprises at each meeting
Business program consists of 15 VIP events on all issues of national security with participation of new speakers from state and corporate organizations:
- Terrorism and security on transport
- Digital transformation: from safe city to safe region
- NEW! Situational, analytical and dispatching centers: cross-sectoral experience
- NEW! Safety of places with mass stay of people
- Ensuring comprehensive safety and security of industrial, oil and gas and energy facilities
- Design and construction of manufacturing facilities
- Actual issues of information security
- NEW! Industry 4.0. Practice of implementation of information technologies: transport, telecom, energy
- SecuFinance: protective technologies of the bank of the future
- SecuRetail: comprehensive security of shopping centers and retail
- NEW! UAVs: industry specific. Practices and threats
- Fire safety in places of mass stay of people
- NEW! Smart neighborhood. Digital transformation of the urban environment
- NEW! Intelligent video surveillance in security systems at major facilities
The following global companies supported and participated in TB Forum over recent years: Dormakaba, Panasonic, Hanwha Techwin, ABLOY, Vivotek, Fujitsu, Huawei, Siklu Communication, Amaryllo International Inc., AVEVA, Axis Communications, SAS, Acumen, Cisco, Siemens, Lanner Electronics, Dallmeier, Olvitech SVN Group, ShenZhen Tinfull Technology - Runbo, SimonsVoss etc.